Tuesday, December 1, 2009

"Set List" for Townsend Dec. 12

Hey Everyone,

Here's the order of songs we'll be doing for the Townsend Coffehouse on December 12. Remember, we are playing from 11:00-12:00, so please be there by about 11:30 so we can sound check. I'll be there early to set up the sound system. Here's the song list/order:

  1. Take the 'A' Train
  2. Mercy, Mercy, Mercy
  3. All of Me
  4. Moonlight in Vermont
  5. St. Thomas
  6. Tenor Madness

I don't think we originally planned on 'Moonlight', but I threw it in there to be on the safe side. I will be working on getting us all the sound equipment we need as well as working on setup within the coffeehouse. If you can each bring your own music stand and music, that will definitely help me. If you have questions, please let me know. I'll see you on Saturday.

Patrick

No comments:

Post a Comment